Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Starting My Path

Welcome!
Sit back, relax and enjoy. I want to share with you my journey as I learn and grow my Leadership skills and abilities. In addition to reading what I post, I want everyone to contribute, have fun, spread the word and enrich the lives of those around us by becoming better people.

First, I intend to "de-mystify" the concepts of Leadership. Through reading, researching online, posting links and reflecting on my life experiences. I hope to point out all those things that make a big impact in helping everyone make their own paths to success. After all, as leaders, we all need to make our own decisions – and yes, always with the best interest of the group in mind.

Second, I promise not to re-invent the wheel. It's all out there. The research has been done, the books exist, the groups have gathered and the real leaders are out there. My intention is to provide a daily digest of what I've learned, put it in practical terms and allow everyone to share their thoughts.

Leadership is by no means a simple, nor is it so complex that only select few are capable. I believe we are all capable of taking the lead given the right situation. The more we learn about ourselves, the more we will realize that we can be the leader in more and more situations.

Lastly, for those of us that are new to leadership (like myself) this is the place to be. For those who are successful and experienced Leaders – we need you. There is nothing greater than to learn by experience. I suppose it is difficult to “mentor” via a blog, but I believe that together we can all make our paths successful.

All the best,
Fernando

No comments:

Post a Comment